Ok, so Malta sends their Ira Losco again. Uncongratulations on this:
There are mainly 10 reasons why we don’t love Ira Losco’s entry:
- She is not Daniel Testa
- She is not from within the Micallef family
- She cannot do a proper job in the emergency room
- She would never have a song written to her by Alexander Rybak
- She is trying to sound like Celine Dion, which clearly she doesn’t
- She is trying to walk on water and be Jesus, which clearly she isn’t
- We cannot finish her song without suffering from major headaches half way through
- …And when we are finally finished, we cannot rememeber anything of the song at all
- There are horrendous drum machines taken directly from the Swedish scrap pile
- And her pink dress looks like it could belong to Elsa in Frozen, only that her sister Anne tore it up out of pure madness because the ice melted
Malta has such huge potential, really, their national finals always being a gold mine of great musicians with fab entries. We cannot for the sake of their holy Eurovision spirit understand why they bother with this lady. She is boring, generic and pretentious with absolutely zero of that little extra. Enough said.
We say a painful good night to our favorite island and hope for the best for Malta Eurovision Song Contest elfejn u sbatax!