We really should be loving this. But do we?
Here’s what we like in GEE headquarters:
- Cool ladies with great messages and even greater outfits
- Beat changes that make us have fun on the dance floor
- Anything related to the 80s that is not also related to power ballads, Yuri Andropov or the Tchernobyl accident
- Full bands with female leads
- Countries that are written in FIVE CAPITAL letters separated by punctuation marks
Here’s what we don’t like:
- F.Y.R.O.M’s entry for Eurovision 2018
There’s really no explanation for this. We struggle with both our principles and our judgement. But sometimes you just have to trust your instincts and female intuition, and that’s what we’ll go with here.
Nay to FYROM for now. But stay tuned for us changing our minds as soon as that pink bodysuit hits the arena in Lisbon (hopefully not on us).